In-depth Israel Highlights tour – 3 cities by Rail
From Tel Aviv
- Get the most out of the 3 different and unique cities!
- Discover the North of Israel, including the cities of Haifa and Akko
- Tasting Cards in Akko and the famous Machane Yehuda Market
- Guided Old City Jerusalem tour
- Get to know Jerusalem and find time to discover places at your own pace
- Masada Sunrise, Ein Gedi Nationalpark and the Dead Sea
- Guided bike tour of Tel Aviv
- Shabbat Dinner
- Relax at the beach of Tel Aviv, explore the vibe and street food of the markets, and the nightlife.
- Stay at “hip” Guesthouse Hostels or unique Boutique Hotels
- Travel like a local, sustainable, and with no traffic.
Day 1 – SUNDAY – WELCOME TO ISRAEL
- Arrival Ben Gurion Airport
- Full Israel Train Travel Package
- Transfer on own by train from Ben Gurion airport to Haifa (1:10 hour)
- Official Bahai Guided Tour in Englisch (1-hour tour) – depending on flight arrival time!
- 20:00 Meet up with all visitors and our IsraelRail Travel Assistant / @local Haifa bar!
Day 2 – MONDAY – THE SECRETS OF AKKO
- Train & public transportation from Haifa to Akko (45min)
- 5 Museums Combi Ticket & Map – Old City Akko
- Akko Old City Market Tasting Card
- Train & public transportation from Haifa to Jerusalem (1:55 hour)
- Check-in Jerusalem
Day 3 – TUESDAY – WELCOME TO JERUSALEM
- Early morning – train & public transportation from Haifa to Jerusalem (1:55 hour)
- 11:00 – 15:00 Jerusalem Old City – joining guided Group Tour (English)
- Time to explore Old City and Jerusalem on own
- Machane Yehuda Tasting Card with Audio Guide
- Tower of David Night Show or Hummus Workshop
Day 4 – WEDNESDAY – BYE, BYE JERUSALEM – WELCOME TO THE DESERT!
- Option 1: Yad Vashem Holocaust Museum & Israel Museum Entrance Ticket
- Option 2: 1/2 day guided tour in Bethlehem
- (Organized by bus) transfer to Ein Gedi
- Check-in Ein Gedi Desert Lodge
- Night OUT “counting stars”
Overnight: Ein Gedi Desert Lodge
Day 5 – THURSDAY – MASADA, DEAD SEA, AND EIN GEDI
- Organized by bus
- Visit of the National Park of Masada
- Time to float “on” the Dead Sea
- Drive through the Judean Desert to the “‘white city” Tel Aviv
- Check-in Tel Aviv
- Enjoy one of the unique local food places and a night out in Tel Aviv!
- Pub Crawl Tour
Overnight: Tel Aviv
Day 6 – FRIDAY – TEL AVIV CITY
- Intro Guided – Bike Tour of Tel Aviv (2 hours)
- Stroll the Carmel / Nahalat Benjamin or Levinsky Market on own
- A taste of a ” Kabalat Shabat Dinner “
Overnight: Tel Aviv
Day 7 – SATURDAY – RELAX & BEACH DAY
- Enjoy one of the 13 beaches of Tel Aviv or the nearby Park Hayarkon
- Last evening out in Tel Aviv!
Overnight: Tel Aviv
Day 8 – SUNDAY – DEPARTURE DAY – SEE YOU SOON AGAIN!
- Check Out till 12:00
- Train transfer Tel Aviv to Ben Gurion Airport (15min ride)
- All public transportation as described in the itinerary
- Israel Map
- Personal Travel Assistant (1st night & online while touring)
- First evening Meet-up at a local bar in Haifa (First drink FREE)
- 7 overnights including breakfast + 1 x Dinner (Day 6)
- 1 Night in Haifa / 2 x Nights in Jerusalem / 1 x Night Ein Gedi / 3 Nights in Tel Aviv
- Categorie A – Guesthouse Hostels
- Categorie B – Boutique Hotels including “Happy Hour” daily besides Saturday between 17:00 – 19:00
- 1 x Akko Museum Combi Ticket for 5 museums
- 1 x Akko Old City Market Tasting Card
- 1 x Guided Group Tour: Jerusalem (English speaking licensed Tour Guide)
- 1 x Masada & Dead Sea – Tour
- 1 x Hummus Workshop or 1 x Nightshow Tower of David Museum
- 1 x Machane Yehuda Market Tasting Card and Audio Guide
- 1 x TLV Pub Crawl
- 1 x Intro Guided – Bike Tour of Tel Aviv (2 hours)
- 1 x A taste of a ” Kabalat Shabat Dinner “
Choose between 2 Hotel categories: Guesthouse Hostel or Boutique hotels!
Buy an Internet Data package for your smartphone for the period staying!
Sunday evening at 20:00 we invite you to meet with our IsraelRail Travel Assistance at a local bar in Haifa together with other IsraelRail travelers.
Ben Gurion Internation Airport or feel free to extent and continue to explore Israel.
Arrival Ben Gurion Airport
Full Israel Train Package @ Airport
Transfer on own with train and railway to Haifa
You can Check in your hotel in Haifa from 15:00 onwards, or arrive earlier and leave your baggage at the reception and start exploring, and if time allows joining the official guided tour inside the Bahai Temple!
Meet up with other travelers and our IsraelRail Travel Assistant @a local bar in Haifa.
The bus departs every 15 minutes and is a short 7-10 minute ride to the Old City of Akko bus station
Exchange your voucher for the Combined Museum Ticket
The train leaves Akko train station to Haifa approximately every 30 minutes, late into the early evening.