Israel Essentials – 5 Days
From Tel Aviv
- Get the most out of the 3 different and unique places!
- Guided Tour of the Old City of Jerusalem.
- Masada and the Dead Sea and overnight at the Judean Desert.
- Relax at the beach of Tel Aviv, explore the vibe, street food, and nightlife.
- Travel like a local, sustainable, and with no traffic.
- This tour takes you to the most important sights of Tel Aviv, Jerusalem, and the Dead Sea area. There are some guided activities, but there’s also plenty of time to discover Israel on your own.
- You decide how packed your schedule is: Add optional organized tours to your package, relax or venture out on your own.
- There is a number of must-do included activities on the tour. Check out the itinerary below to see the activities in each city
All public transport as described in the itinerary.
4 overnights including breakfast
2 x Jerusalem / 1 x Ein Gedi / 1 x Tel Aviv
Category A – Guesthouse Hostels
Category B – Budget Hotels
Category C – Boutique Hotels
1 x Guided Group Tour: Jerusalem
1 x Masada & Dead Sea – Tour
Online chat while travelling.
JerusalemRail Digital Guide
JerusalemRail digital guide including 5 self-guided tours, more than 100 POIs and local recommendations. Guide yourself through the holy city!
Choose between 3 Hotel categories: Hostel, Budget Hotel or Boutique Hotel.
Buy an Internet Data package for your smartphone for the period staying!
Ben Gurion Airport
Ben Gurion Internation Airport or feel free to extent and continue to explore Israel.
Take the train to Jerusalem (20 min).
In case your flight arrived early, use this afternoon to relax. Hang out at one of the cafes or take a walk through your neighborhood.
11:00 – 15:00 Jerusalem Old City- guided Group Tour
Visit the Holy Sepulcher, the Wailing wall, the Muslim Quarter and many other intriguing sights.
Time to explore Jerusalem on your own! Stroll around the old town or explore the famous Machane Yehuda Market.
Guide yourself through the holy city! Unlimited tram rides, inside tips, self guided tours and audio-guides included.
Organized bus tour to Ein Gedi.
After two days of impressions in Jerusalem it’s time to relax in the calming quiet of the desert.
Experience the beauty of Masada National Park and the ancient fortress in the early morning hours.
Float on the salty waters of the dead sea.
Drive through the Judean Desert to the capital of the south, Be’er Sheva.
Take the train from Be’er Sheva to Tel Aviv (1:05h)
Dive into Tel Aviv’s legendary nightlife!
Spend your last day in Israel according to your own taste: Relax at a cafe in Florentin, discover the old city of Jaffa, or just hang out on the beach.
Train ride to Ben Gurion Airport (15min)
Say “Lehitraot” to Israel!