Customizable Israel Highlights – 3 cities by Rail
From Tel Aviv
- Get the most out of the 3 different and unique cities!
- Discover the North of Israel, including the cities of Haifa and Akko
- Guided Old City Jerusalem tour
- Get to know the Old City of Jerusalem and find time to discover places at your own pace
- Relax at the beach of Tel Aviv, explore the vibe and street food of the markets, and the nightlife.
- Stay at “hip” Guesthouse Hostels or unique Boutique Hotels
- Travel like a local, sustainable, and with no traffic.
Day 1 – SUNDAY – WELCOME TO ISRAEL
- Arrival Ben Gurion Airport
- Full Israel Train Travel Package
- Transfer on own by train from Ben Gurion airport to Haifa (1:10 hour)
- Official Bahai Guided Tour in Englisch (1-hour tour) – depending on flight arrival time!
- 20:00 Meet up with all visitors and our IsraelRail Travel Assistant / @local Haifa bar!
Day 2 – MONDAY – THE SECRETS OF AKKO
- Train & public transportation from Haifa to Akko (45min)
- 5 Museums Combi Ticket & Map – Old City Akko
- Discover Akko and Haifa on own
Day 3 – TUESDAY – WELCOME TO JERUSALEM
- Early morning – train & public transportation from Haifa to Jerusalem (1:55 hour)
- 11:00 – 15:00 Jerusalem Old City – joining guided Group Tour (English)
- Time to explore Old City and Jerusalem on own
Day 4 – WEDNESDAY – JERUSALEM & SURROUNDINGS – ON OWN
- Day at leisure
Day 5 – THURSDAY – BYE, BYE JERUSALEM – WELCOME TO TEL AVIV!
- Yad Vashem – Holocaust Museum
- Machane Yehuda Market – Culinary Tasting Card & Audio Guide
- Fast Train and local bus to Tel Aviv (40min)
- Enjoy one of the unique local food places and a night out in Tel Aviv!
Overnight: Tel Aviv
Day 6 – FRIDAY – TEL AVIV CITY
- Stroll the Carmel / Nahalat Benjamin or Levinsky Market on own
Overnight: Tel Aviv
Day 7 – SATURDAY – RELAX & BEACH DAY
- Enjoy one of the 13 beaches of Tel Aviv or the nearby Park Hayarkon
Overnight: Tel Aviv
Day 8 – SUNDAY – DEPARTURE DAY – SEE YOU SOON AGAIN!
- Check Out till 12:00
- Train transfer Tel Aviv to Ben Gurion Airport (15min ride)
a/ Akko Old City Market Tasting Card = 18 USD p.P
a/ Sunrise Masada, Dead Sea & Ein Gedi (bus tour) – self-guided = 80 USD p.P
b/ Masada, Dead Sea & Ein Gedi (bus day) – self-guided = 80 USD p.P
c/ Bethlehem – Bus 1/2 day tour – English Guided = 55 USD p.P
d/ *Hummus Workshop = 29 USD p.P
*FREE for guests staying at @the Post Hostel Jerusalem
a/ TLV Pub Crawl = 24 USD p.P
a/ Intro Guided – Bike Tour of Tel Aviv (2 hours) = 26 USD p.P
b/ A taste of a ” Kabalat Shabat Dinner “= 17 USD p.P
- All public transportation as described in the itinerary
- Israel Map
- Personal Travel Assistant (1st night & online while touring)
- First evening Meet-up at a local bar in Haifa (First drink FREE)
- 7 overnights including breakfast
- 2 Nights in Haifa / 2 x Nights in Jerusalem / 3 Nights in Tel Aviv
- Categorie A – Guesthouse Hostels
- Categorie B – Boutique Hotels including “Happy Hour” daily besides Saturday between 17:00 – 19:00
- 1 x Akko Museum Combi Ticket for 5 museums
- 1 x Guided Group Tour: Jerusalem (English speaking licensed Tour Guide)
- 1 x Machane Yehuda Market Tasting Card and Audio Guide
Choose between 2 Hotel categories: Guesthouse Hostel or Boutique hotels!
Buy an Internet Data package for your smartphone for the period staying!
Sunday evening at 20:00 we invite you to meet with our IsraelRail Travel Assistance at a local bar in Haifa together with other IsraelRail travelers.
Ben Gurion Internation Airport or feel free to extent and continue to explore Israel.
Arrival Ben Gurion Airport
Full Israel Train Package @ Airport
Transfer on own with train and railway to Haifa
You can Check in your hotel in Haifa from 15:00 onwards, or arrive earlier and leave your baggage at the reception and start exploring, and if time allows joining the official guided tour inside the Bahai Temple!
Meet up with other travelers and our IsraelRail Travel Assistant @a local bar in Haifa.
The bus departs every 15 minutes and is a short 7-10 minute ride to the Old City of Akko bus station
Exchange your voucher for the Combined Museum Ticket
The train leaves Akko train station to Haifa approximately every 30 minutes, late into the early evening.