Israel Highlights Plus by Train – 8 Days
From Tel Aviv
- Get the most out of the 3 different and unique cities!
- Discover the North of Israel, including the cities of Haifa and Akko.
- Tasting Cards for the Akko and Machane Yehuda Markets.
- Guided Tour of the Old City of Jerusalem.
- Guided Tour of Bethlehem
- Masada and the Dead Sea and overnight at the Judean Desert.
- Relax at the beaches of Tel Aviv, explore the vibe and the street food.
- Dive into Tel Aviv’s vibrant nightlife with our pub crawl.
- Travel like a local, sustainable, and with no traffic.
Route: Ben Gurion Airport -> Haifa/Akko -> Jerusalem -> Ein Gedi/Dead Sea -> Tel Aviv -> Ben Gurion Airport
- The tour includes Israel’s most important sights. By providing you with accommodation, train tickets and some organized activities our package minimizes your preparatory effort. Beyond that, there is a plethora of included activities, that will make your journey an unforgettable experience.
- There are some amazing included activities on this tour. Check out the itinerary below to see what we have prepared for you in each city.
All public transportation as described in the itinerary
7 overnights including breakfast
1 x Haifa / 2 x Jerusalem / 1 x Ein Gedi / 3 x Tel Aviv
Category A – Guesthouse Hostels
Category B – Budget Hotels
Category C – Boutique Hotels
1 x Guided Group Tour: Jerusalem
1 x Guided Group Tour: Bethlehem
1 x Masada & Dead Sea – Tour
1 x Tel Aviv Pub Crawl
1 x Tel Aviv Historical AR Graffiti Tour
1 x Akko Museum Combi Ticket for 5 Museums
1 x Israel Museum Ticket
First-night personal meet up and online chat while touring
Choose between 3 Hotel categories: Hostel, Budget Hotel or Boutique Hotel.
Buy an Internet Data package for your smartphone for the period staying!
Sunday evening at 20:00 we invite you to meet with our IsraelRail Travel Assistance at a local bar in Haifa together with other IsraelRail travelers.
Ben Gurion Internation Airport or feel free to extend and continue to explore Israel.
Train from the airport to Haifa (1:10h)
Depending on flight arrival time: Join the official Bahai guided tour in English (1-hour) and learn about the Bahai World Center and its spectacular gardens!
20:00 Meet up with all fellow travelers and our IsraelRail Travel Assistant / @local Haifa bar!
Public transport to Akko (30min)
Get a taste of Israeli cuisine with our bite card in the old town of Akko.
Discover Haifa and Akko on your own.
Train & public transportation from Haifa to Jerusalem (1:55 hour)
11:00 – 15:00 Jerusalem Old City- guided Group Tour
Visit the Holy Sepulcher, the Wailing wall, the Muslim Quarter and many other intriguing sights.
Discover the town of Bethlehem with our guided tour.
It includes Manger Square, the Nativity Church, and many other sights!
Venture out on your own and visit the Yad Vashem Holocaust Museum (Free entry) or the Israel Museum (Tickets included).
Organized bus transfer to Ein Gedi
Count the incredible number of Stars visible in the Judean Desert.
Experience the beauty of Masada National Park and the ancient fortress in the early morning hours.
Float on the salty waters of the Dead Sea.
Drive through the Judean Desert to the capital of the south, Be’er Sheva.
Take the train from Be’er Sheva to Tel Aviv (1:05h).
Dive into Tel Aviv’s vibrant nightlife with our legendary pub crawl!
Our historical Graffiti tour takes you to a number of murals that depict historical personalities of the city. Scan the paintings with your phone and watch the images come to life!
Stroll the Carmel (streetfood), Nahalat Benjamin (handicraft) and Levinsky Market (spices) on your own.
Enjoy the day on one of the 13 beaches in Tel Aviv or in the serene Hayarkon Park.
Train transfer from Tel Aviv to Ben Gurion Airport (15min ride)
Say “Lehitraot” to Israel!