Jerusalem and Tel-Aviv: City Break – 4 Days
from Ben Gurion Airport
- Discover two different and unique cities!
- Explore the old city of Jerusalem on the guided walking tour.
- Guide yourself through the holy city with our JerusalemRail digital guide.
- Relax on the Beach in Tel Aviv.
- Stay in modern hostels or unique boutique hotels.
- Travel like a local, sustainable, and at your own pace!
- The tour includes the most important sights of both cities. By providing you with accommodation, train tickets and some organized activities our package minimizes your preparatory effort. However, it also leaves you with plenty of time to discover the country on your own.
- You decide how packed your schedule is: Add optional organized tours to your package, relax or venture out on your own.
- With our JerusalemRail digital guide you have all the necessary information to discover the city on your own.
- There is a number of must-do included activities on the tour. Check out the itinerary below to see the activities in each city!
Train tickets for all rides as described in our itinerary.
The IsraelRail Rav Kav Card is valid for local buses in all both cities as well as the Light Rail in Jerusalem.
Jerusalem Old City Guided Group Tour
4-hour Jerusalem Old City guided group tour with a local licensed English-speaking guide
2 x Tel Aviv
1 x Jerusalem
JerusalemRail Digital Guide
5 self guided tours, audio-guides, and inside tips included!
Assistance via online-chat.
If you would like to upgrade your room, not a problem! Ask us and we will check availability
To make the most out of this 4-day tour we advise you to arrive early and leave late on your respective days of arrival and departure.
Ben Gurion Airport
Ben Gurion Airport
Take the train to Tel Aviv (15min)
Discover Tel Aviv! Beaches, cafes, culture and and architecture: The white city has something to offer for everybody!
Dive into Tel Aviv’s legendary nightlife!
Relax on one of the 13 beaches of Tel Aviv.
Drop your bags at your accomodation.
11:00 – 15:00 Guided tour of the old city.
Visit the wailing wall, the holy sepulcher, the muslim quarter and many other amazing historical sights!
Time to discover Jerusalem on your own! Stroll through the old city or discover the famous Machane Yehuda market.
Discover Jerusalem with the JerusalemRail Digital Guide. More than 100 POIs, audio-guides, and local recommendations are waiting for you!
Take the train back to Ben Gurion airport. (25min)
Day 1 or 2:
Tel Aviv Graffiti Tour with augmented reality elements
Levinsky Market Tasting Card
Day 3 or 4:
Machane Yehuda Market Tasting Card
Bethlehem 1/2 day group tour
TRAIN STATION SECURITY CHECKS
Entry to all train stations is subject to a personal baggage check.
Every station entrance is manned by security guards who operate by Israel Police guidelines and are committed to upholding your dignity and safety during the security check.
Please be aware that lines may develop at the security check stations during peak hours in the morning and afternoon/evening (6:00-9:00 and 15:00-19:00), so you must arrive a bit before your train’s departure.