Jerusalem Cultural and Culinary – 2 Days
From Tel Aviv
- Discover Jerusalem on this 2-day Tour!
- 4 hour guided tour of the old city.
- JerusalemRail digital guide, to discover the holy city on your own.
- Tasting card for the Machane Yehuda Market.
- Travel like a local, sustainable and at your pace.
- On the first day of this tour, a guided tour of the old city will provide you with a broad overview of the most important sights.
- On the second day you can venture out and discover the city according to your own interests. Our digital guide provides you with all the necessary information needed to guide yourself through the city.
- You arrive by train and travel around Jerusalem with the light rail. Unlimited rides included!
Round-trip ticket Tel Aviv – Jerusalem. Valid for all trains on the itinerary days.
The IsraelRail Rav Kav Card is valid on all busses and trams in the center of Jerusalem.
Try local specialties with our tasting card on the Machane Yehuda market.
Guided Tour of the Old City
Guided tour to the most important sights of the old city of Jerusalem.
JerusalemRail Digital Guide
Our app including route service, audio guides, self-guided tours and inside tips.
1 x Jerusalem
In case you want to visit a place or sight that cannot be reached by tram, your IsraelRail card is also valid on all busses in central Jerusalem!
Enjoy a coffee and the sophisticated flair at the Café Triest.
Tel Aviv Train Stations
Tel Aviv Train Stations
Enter the train at any train station in Tel Aviv and ride to Jerusalem (35 min).
Stop by at your accommodation and leave your luggage there.
9:00 – 13:00 Jerusalem Old City guided Group Tour
Visit the Holy Sepulcher, the Wailing wall, the Muslim Quarter and many other intriguing sights.
Explore Jerusalem with our app! Unlimited rides with the tram, local recommendations, audio-guides, and 5 self-guided tours included!
Try some local specialties at the Machane Yehuda market with our tasting card.
Take the train back to Tel Aviv (35 min).
TRAIN STATION SECURITY CHECKS
Entry to all train stations is subject to a personal baggage check.
Every station entrance is manned by security guards who operate by Israel Police guidelines and are committed to upholding your dignity and safety during the security check.
Please be aware that lines may develop at the security check stations during peak hours in the morning and afternoon/evening (6:00 am-9:00 am and 15:00-19:00), so you must arrive sometime before your train’s departure.