JerusalemRail Digital Experience
From Tel Aviv
- Discover Jerusalem on your own with our digital guide.
- Choose between 6 self-guided tours!
- Our interactive map compiles more than 100 POIs: Museums, sights, foto-spots, cafes and restaurants.
- For many important sights there is an included audio-guide in english.
- Begin your trip on the observation deck of the Tower of David and identify all points of interest and sights with the panoramic view of Jerusalem in our app.
- Wander on to the city walls on the Rampart’s Walk.
- Try a sweet snack near the Machane Yehuda market.
- On this self-guided tour you choose which sights you want to visit. You take the train from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem where our app, including the digital guide, will guide you through the city.
- Our app contains interesting audio-guides and local recommendations for restaurants and cafes.
- Panoramic view from the Tower of David with Audio Guides about different points of interest and sights from the top!
- Self-guided tours included: Jerusalem by Night, Jewish Quarter, Mount of Olives, Old City Must-See, Old City In-Depth, Government District.
- Arrive by train from Tel Aviv and travel around Jerusalem by tram. Unlimited rides on your tour day included!
- We recommend you arrive at the Tower of David by 10 a.m exactly when it opens! Take a train from Tel Aviv around 9 a.m so that you can make the most out of your day.
- Check out the view from the Tower of David Museum viewpoint:
Round trip tickets from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem and back. Valid for all trains on the tour day.
The IsraelRail Rav Kav Card is valid in all buses, trains and trams in the center of Jerusalem.
Local Snack Tasting
Taste something sweet near the famous Machane Yehuda market.
Our app operates in english. It includes routeservice, audio-guides, self-guided tours and inside tips for central Jerusalem.
Entrance Ticket: Tower of David
The tickets include the Tower of David Museum, access to the observation deck and the Rampart’s Walk.
The App and our Digital Guides only operate in english!
Tel Aviv train stations
Tel Aviv train stations
Take the train from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem (35 min).
Climb the Tower of David and identify the sights in the old city with our app. Learn about the history of Jerusalem in the adjacent Museum. Take a walk on top of the City walls on the Rampart’s Walk.
Explore Jerusalem with our app! Unlimited rides with the tram, local recommendations, audio-guides, and 6 self-guided tours included!
Try some local sweets at the Sweet Nation, right next to Mahane Yehuda Market.
Hop on and off the tram as many times as you want and discover different areas of Jerusalem.
Take the train back to Tel Aviv (35 min)
ARRIVAL BY TRAIN
- The train from Jerusalem to Tel Aviv runs every 30 minutes, Sunday to Thursday. The last train leaves at 9 p.m. There are no trains on Friday and Saturday.
- In case you’d like to visit a place that is not accessible by tram, your IsraelRail card is also valid on all buses in central Jerusalem.
VISITING HOLY SITES
- Appropriate clothing is required for visiting holy sites and the Temple Mount. Shoulders and knees must be covered for sacred sites. If you want to go up the Temple Mount, elbows and ankles are required to be covered. The following items are prohibited on the Temple Mount: Religious or political items of any kind, weapons, alcohol, iPads/tablets/eReaders, laptops, selfie sticks and tripods.
TRAIN STATION SECURITY CHECKS
- Entry to all train stations is subject to a personal baggage check.
- Every station entrance is manned by security guards who operate by Israel Police guidelines and are committed to upholding your dignity and safety during the security check.
- Please be aware that lines may develop at the security check stations during peak hours in the morning and afternoon/evening (6:00 am-9:00 am and 15:00-19:00), so you must arrive sometime before your train’s departure.