JerusalemRail Digital Experience
From Tel Aviv
- Discover Jerusalem on your own with our app.
- Begin your trip on the observation deck of the Tower of David and identify all the sights in sights with our app.
- Our app compiles more than 100 POIs: museums, sights, foto-spots, cafes and restaurants.
- For many important sights there is an included audio-guide.
- Choose between 5 self-guided tours.
- Try local specialties for lunch with our Old City Tasting Card.
- Hop on and off the tram as many times as you want to and discover different neighborhoods.
- On this self-guided tour you choose which sights you want to visit. Our app shows you all the options: it contains interesting audio-guides and local recommendations for restaurants and cafes.
- Self-guided tours included: Old City Express Tour, Old City in Depth Tour, Governmental District Tour, Mount of Olives Tour and Views of Jerusalem Tour
- Arrive by train and travel around Jerusalem by tram. Unlimited rides on your tourday included!
Round trip tickets from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem and back. Valid for all trains on the tour day.
The IsraelRail Rav Kav Card is valid in all buses, trains and trams in the center of Jerusalem.
Try an array of local specialties with our Old City Tasting Card.
Our app includes routeservice, audio-guides, self-guided tours and inside tips for central Jerusalem.
Entrance Ticket: Tower of David
The ticket includes the museum as well as access to the observation deck.
In case you’d like to visit a place that is not accessible by tram, your IsraelRail card is also valid on all buses in central Jerusalem.
Enjoy a coffee and the sophisticated atmosphere at the Café Triest.
Tel Aviv train stations
Tel Aviv train stations
Take the train from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem (35 min).
Climb the Tower of David and identify the sights in the old city with our app. Learn about the history of Jerusalem in the adjacent Museum.
Explore Jerusalem with our app! Unlimited rides with the tram, local recommendations, audio-guides, and 5 self-guided tours included!
Try six local specialties in the old city with our tasting card.
Hop on and off the tram as many times as you want and discover different areas of Jerusalem.
Take the train back to Tel Aviv (35 min)
TRAIN STATION SECURITY CHECKS
Entry to all train stations is subject to a personal baggage check.
Every station entrance is manned by security guards who operate by Israel Police guidelines and are committed to upholding your dignity and safety during the security check.
Please be aware that lines may develop at the security check stations during peak hours in the morning and afternoon/evening (6:00 am-9:00 am and 15:00-19:00), so you must arrive sometime before your train’s departure.